Returning an Online Purchase
WheatonArts wants you to be happy with what you ordered, but if something isn't just right, let us know. We will give you a refund for the returned item(s) or send you a replacement or substitution.
- You can return or exchange items by mail or in person within 30 days of your order date.
- There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise, online or in stores.
- Return & exchange process valid for orders from US Territories, and A.P.O. and F.P.O.
It's easier than you think. Follow these simple steps to return your purchase by mail:
- Call 856-825-6800 ext.105 to let us know you are returning an item(s) with the credit card you with which you made the purchase.
- Circle the item(s) that you're returning and note the quantity and reason(s) for return on your duplicate receipt.
- Pack your return securely, in the original package, if possible, and include your completed receipt.
- Take the package to your nearest USPS Office or UPS drop off location.
Please send all returns to the following address:
WheatonArts Museum Stores
1501 Glasstown Rd
Millville, NJ 08302
You will receive a refund to your credit card for the total price you paid for the item(s) if they are postmarked within 30 days of the original purchase. The shipping cost will not be refunded. On a return after 30 days of purchase you will receive a WheatonArts gift card in the amount of the total price you paid for the item(s) or the sale price of the item whichever is the lesser amount.
Exchanges by mail
Return your purchase within 30 days of your order date. Order your new merchandise at the same time by calling 856-825-6800. We'll bill your credit card for the new merchandise and process your credit for returned merchandise as soon as we receive it.
We cannot offer merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally. If you need to exchange an item, please return the item and place a new order for your desired product.
Refunds on international orders include duties, taxes and tariffs when sent with the Return Merchandise Authorization form to FiftyOne. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original domestic and international shipping charges. Returns sent without the Return Merchandise Authorization form may not be accepted. FiftyOne will credit your account upon receipt of the merchandise at our facility. We cannot process your return in any store location. We cannot offer free returns on international orders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's eligible for return? You can return or exchange any item that's in its original condition (unwashed and unworn) or defective, unless it was purchased for final sale.
Can I return Final Sale items online or to a store? No, we do not accept returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise, online or in stores.
What if I used a promotion code to make my purchase? You can exchange the item for the same style in a different size or color. Or, you can apply a credit for the amount you paid towards a new item at its current price. A previously used promotion code cannot be applied to the sale of a different item.
What if I want a refund, but I used a gift card? No problem. We make all refunds in the original form of payment